Texas Toxic Tort Lawyer
Houston Benzene Exposure Attorney
The Provost Umphrey Law Firm was founded in Beaumont, near the heart of the Southeast Texas petrochemical industry, in 1969. Our trial lawyers made an early commitment to representation of workers exposed to chemical hazards, and our firm continues to actively uphold that commitment today. We do so on a nationwide basis, helping maritime workers, union workers and other hardworking Americans seek compensation for serious injuries and illnesses caused by toxic chemicals and corporate negligence.
Groundbreaking Lawyers in Asbestos, Benzene and Silica Exposure Litigation
You can turn to our firm with confidence that our Texas toxic tort attorneys will engage with your case and apply the knowledge to offer sound legal guidance. Among our areas of strength are results-driven advocacy for individuals and families who are:
- Victims of asbestos exposure resulting in mesothelioma or another asbestos-related cancer
- Benzene exposure victims in the oil industry, maritime industry and other occupations, struck by devastating cancers and blood diseases such as leukemia, myeloma and lymphoma
- Silica exposure victims suffering from silicosis, lung cancer and other potentially fatal conditions due to their work in oil fields and refineries, foundries, mining, construction, demolition, manufacturing, plumbing and other industries
More Than Four Decades of Integrity and Commitment to Workers
Our law firm's position as a national leader in toxic torts litigation has deep roots. The Provost Umphrey Law Firm has represented tens of thousands of victims of toxic exposure, compiling achievements and assets including:
- Our trial attorneys tried and won the nation's first class action personal injury trial involving asbestosis.
- Our law firm won an asbestos lawsuit decision awarding a significant settlement to more than 2,000 plaintiffs.
- We have documented successes via settlement and jury verdict at all levels of the court system, for victims of benzene exposure, silicosis and other diseases caused by toxic exposure.
- All of our equity partners, as well as many other attorneys at our firm, are board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Handling Toxic Exposure Litigation Nationwide
To discuss your rights after toxic exposure injury or wrongful death in your family, please contact us today. We offer a free initial case evaluation and do not collect attorney fees unless we succeed in obtaining compensation for you.