When big corporations are anxious to put a new product on the market so that they can begin to make sales, they often forget (or even deliberately ignore) the need to make those products safe. From defective baby swings to SUVs prone to rollovers, these products can take a terrible toll on the consumers who bought and used the products. Dangerous products can and do cause serious injury and even wrongful death.
Call Us Now for a Free Initial Case Evaluation
Defective Products Trial Lawyers
If you were injured by a dangerous product or if a loved one was seriously injured or killed, you need defective products lawyers experienced in investigating and aggressively trying products liability lawsuits. In many cases, the dangerous product may have harmed many other consumers. The Provost Umphrey Law Firm has the resources and legal network necessary to pursue class action lawsuits. Products liability cases include:
- Automotive defects: Design defects that cause SUV roof crush rollover accidents, defective brakes, defective seat belts
- Defective tires: Poor materials or manufacturing processes that result in tire blowouts
- Defective refinery equipment: Inadequate safety measures on oil refinery equipment that results in severe burns or explosions
- Unsafe toys and baby furniture: Toys, swings, cribs, and playpens with dangerous parts that injure children
- Unsafe manufacturing equipment: Conveyor belts, saws, sanders, lathe machines, boilers, forklifts, bulldozers, valves, and other equipment that does not function properly
- Defective safety equipment: Unsafe filtration systems that cause asbestos, silicosis, welding rod claims, and other life-threatening health hazards
- Defective medical devices: Any malfunctioning device, any implant that leaks or breaks, any improperly made or non-sterilized device, and any faulty replacement parts
Our products liability law firm has successfully brought individual and class action lawsuits against defective products manufacturers. If you have been injured by a defective product or if a relative died a wrongful death because of a dangerous product, seek legal advice from experienced personal injury attorneys.
The personal injury trial lawyers at the Provost Umphrey Law Firm have built a reputation for excellence starting in Jefferson County, Texas, growing to the State of Texas, the Southeast U.S., and nationwide. Our personal injury law firm represents clients anywhere in America from our offices in Beaumont, Tyler, Texas; Nashville, Tennessee; and Arkansas.
Although only ten percent of the lawyers in Texas have been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, every equity partner at Provost Umphrey (Walter Umphrey, Bryan O. Blevins, Paul "Chip" Ferguson, Joe J. Fisher, James E. Payne, David P. Wilson) is board certified in personal injury trial law.