Southeast Texas Wrongful Death Attorneys Practicing Nationwide
Catastrophic accidents and serious injuries call for representation by lawyers determined to win the best possible outcomes for victims. Your ability to obtain justice and get the financial compensation you deserve will likely depend on your attorney's skills and your law firm's collective experience and resources.
Beginning in 1969, the Provost Umphrey Law Firm has upheld a strong commitment to fighting for the legal rights of workers, individuals and families.
All of our equity partners and many associates are board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization – a key qualification because only approximately 10 percent of all Texas lawyers earn certification in their chosen practice areas.
Experience Across the Spectrum of Injuries and Fatalities Caused by Negligence
Our Texas personal injury attorneys have built a reputation for delivering results for clients throughout Texas, the Southeast, along the Gulf Coast and nationwide. Our firm's areas of focus include:
Diligence, Determination and Resources to Get Results for You
You can turn to
our law firm with total confidence that:
- In personal injury and wrongful death claims, we represent individuals and families – never insurance companies.
- Your case will be assigned to a lawyer experienced in dealing with your type of accident or toxic exposure and injuries.
- We will get involved right away to investigate what happened and preserve evidence – and stay responsive to you through every phase of your case.
- We will call upon quality expert witnesses as needed to build the strongest possible case for you.
- Our attorneys will carefully consider all potential causes of your injuries and pursue all viable sources of compensation.
Free Case Evaluation and No Up-Front Attorney Fees: 888-588-1695
We have won major
verdicts and settlements by opposing wealthy and powerful insurers, manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies and other corporations, demonstrating that
no case is too complex or challenging for our attorneys. To discuss your potential personal injury or wrongful death claim with a caring lawyer committed to justice and integrity,
contact our firm's Beaumont, Texas, headquarters today.