Medical Device Recall Attorneys
Pharmaceutical drug and medical device manufacturers market products intended to benefit health care consumers. They are expected and required to conduct testing to determine the effectiveness and safety of these products — and to provide accurate, complete information to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
In many cases over the years, however, drug and medical device companies have chosen profits over quality control and public safety. Millions have been injured or lost their lives due to negligence in ensuring product safety and failures to warn consumers of serious health risks. At the Provost Umphrey Law Firm, based in Beaumont, Texas and serving the injured nationwide, we take legal action for people harmed by these dangerous drugs and devices.
Taking Action Against Negligent Medical Product Manufacturers
Several recent U.S. Supreme Court and federal district court cases have produced important, favorable decisions when it comes to seeking compensation from negligent medical product manufacturers. We have earned numerous substantial trial verdicts in the past, and our drug litigation attorneys are actively pursuing cases involving:
- Breast cancer caused or accelerated by hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Shoulder damage and PAGCL caused by intra-articular pain pumps
- Irritable bowel disease, ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease caused by Accutane use
- Heart attacks and strokes caused by the diet drug Meridia or the diabetes medication Avandia
- DePuy hip replacement failures
- Neuropathy and neurologic disease due to zinc poisoning from Fixodent and Poligrip denture creams
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (NSF) linked to Gadolinium exposure during diagnostic tests
- Serious side effects and complications associated with the blood thinner Heparin
Our experienced personal injury lawyers work with medical professionals, researchers, design engineers and other experts in exposing dangers and design flaws inherent in certain drugs and medical devices. We assess cases thoroughly based on diligent research, and we take on cases we believe in.
Consult an Experienced Trial Attorney About Your Legal Options
We have extensive jury trial experience at the state and federal court levels, and we often collaborate with other accomplished drug and medical device litigation firms for the benefit of the injured and grieving.
To talk through what happened to you or your family because of a defective pharmaceutical drug or medical device — anywhere in America — please contact our firm today. We offer a free initial case evaluation and charge no attorney fees unless we take your case and succeed in obtaining compensation for you.