E-mail MeJennifer Job
Jennifer Job practices in a wide variety of cases, most commonly in products liability, premises liability, personal injury, business litigation, and appellate law. She tried over a dozen cases, primarily in personal injury, 18-wheeler cases, and products liability cases in her first three years alone with the firm before being named a non-equity partner. She has served as the lead working attorney on many significant settlements. She works as lead appellate attorney on multiple cases, including In re Collier, affirmed in her client's favor by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Authorlee v. Metro Transit Authority, reversed in her client's favor by the Fourteenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and In re Matak, recently affirmed in her client's favor by the Thirteenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Jennifer is licensed to practice in Texas. Jennifer is a graduate of the Baylor University School of Law in Waco, Texas. She graduated Magna Cum Laude and holds honors from the Baylor Championship Mock Trial and Baylor Moot Court competitions. She has been honored by the Order of Barristers and was the Managing Executive Editor of the Baylor Law Review.
Jennifer was recently included in the 2014 Texas Rising Star list by Thomson Reuters. She shares the title with no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state. Additionally, Jennifer was named Jasper/Lake Sam Rayburn Chamber of Commerce Young Person of the Year in 2012. She is an active member of First United Methodist Church of Jasper, and serves on several community boards.
Jennifer completed her undergraduate degrees in Plan II Honors and Music from the University of Texas at Austin. She graduated with a 4.0 GPA, was a Dean's Distinguished Graduate, National Merit Scholar and a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Society, the nation's oldest academic honor society.
Genia Marks, 409-835-6000, email@example.com
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Industrial Work Site Accidents
- Automobile Accident
- Premises Liability
Certified Legal Specialties
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas, 2007
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence magna cum laude - 2007
- Honors: Baylor Championship Mock Trial Teams
- Honors: Baylor Moot Court Teams
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Law Review: Baylor Law Review, Managing Executive Editor
- The University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: Graduated with Highest Honors
- Honors: Dean's Distinguished Graduate
- Honors: National Merit Scholar
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Plan II Liberal Arts
- Major: Music
Honors and Awards
- Texas Rising Stars, a Thomson Reuters Business, 2014
- Jasper/Lake Sam Rayburn Chamber of Commerce Young Person of the Year, 2012