E-mail MeJ. Keith Hyde
Keith Hyde practices toxic torts and environmental law and is certified by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals. He is licensed to practice before the Texas and U.S. District Courts as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit.
The Texas Bar Foundation honored Hyde with a Life Fellowship. He was first listed as a Texas Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters in 2009 and holds the highest possible rating, in both legal ability and ethical standards, from Martindale-Hubbell, a testament to his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Hyde is a member of the Port Arthur and Jefferson County Bar Associations; the Aggie Bar Association; State Bar of Texas, Environmental and Natural Resources and Health Law Sections. He holds membership in the Texas Trial Lawyers, National Association of Justice, and American Industrial Hygiene Associations, as well as the American Inns of Court.
Hyde completed his undergraduate education at Texas A&M University and his jurisdoctor at the South Texas College of Law.
Shelly Soileau, (409) 835-6000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Practice
- Toxic Torts and Environmental Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Safety Professional, Board of Certified Safety Professionals, 1984
- Texas, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1989
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award, Environmental Law
- Texas A&M University
- B.S. - 1979
Honors and Awards
- Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Texas Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Business: 2009,2010, 2011 , 2012, 2013, and 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell: AV Preeminent Rated 2010 (The Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Sections of Environmental and Natural Resources Law, Health Law
- Port Arthur Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American Inns of Court
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member, 2014 - Present